FANDOM


Shadow Blast

Submitted by

Digi

Move Type

Dark; Special; Indirect

Power

80

Accuracy

65

Pools

Drk; Obliv

Range

? any

Base effect

50% chance of flinching, 30% chance of confusion, 20% chance lowering all stats

The user surrounds him/herself with a dark aura to charge one turn, then releases it the next in a 5-foot radius. However, if anybody gets caught in it, not only do they take damage, but there's a 50% chance of the opponent flinching, a 30% chance of causing confusion, and a 90% chance of lowering all of their stats.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.